Dental Insurance Claims Group Setup Coordinator
Stable, Highly Reputable Insurance Company in the Naperville, IL area is seeking an experienced Dental Claims Processor with strong computer skills and an interest in a back-end insurance operations role. This is a temp to hire opportunity. Professional, team oriented, friendly environment.
This individual will be responsible for setting up, creating and modifying the insurance plan limits, coverages, wait periods, and specifics in the database for each new company insurance plan and make changes as needed for renewals.
- 9 Months – 2 Years ++ Dental Insurance Claims experience working directly for an Insurance Company
- Familiarity with dental claims terminology and CDT codes gained through industry experience.
- Knowledge of claim processing and claim policies and procedures.
- Excel – Strong Intermediate Level Excel Skills Required (strong ability to create spreadsheets and formulas)
- Position requires excellent analytical skills, problem-solving capabilities and the ability to work independently.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills and the ability to interact positively with both technical team members and business users.
- Detail oriented, accurate and organized with a tendency for research in problem solving.
Reporting to the Team Manager and with 3 Peers, this individual will be assigned responsibility for approximately a quarter of new account set ups. You will work mostly independently but have the support of your team.
- Responsible for setting up, creating and modifying the insurance plan limits, coverages, wait periods, and specifics in the database for each new company insurance plan and make changes as needed for renewals.
- Work with internal company department personnel regarding new account set up.
- Review and verify group documentation for accuracy and completion.
- Build and maintain the group’s benefit and policy tables in the claim system for new, renewing
business and changes to existing policies.
- Identify system issues and assist support in identifying resolutions.
- Maintain claim processing policy tables with insurance policy agreements, CDT & ICD code updates.
- Provide expert knowledge and recommendations related to benefit design and assist in configuring benefits.
This is a continued growth opportunity – additional duties will be designated to expand role responsibilities with time.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Excellent Benefits once converts to direct hire.
Monday – Friday 8:30-5:00